The best links are organic, natural and built manually based on high quality content and work. It is possible to dramatically boost your search engine rankings using the best SEO Services. In order to understand how link building works to boost your website traffic, it is first necessary to understand what you must not do. Certain link building packages do not work no matter how hard you work on them. These include –
- Bulk Article Syndication Services
- High PR Private Link Networks
- Do-Follow Directory Submission done manually
- Automated Blog Commenting
1, 2 and 3
Another aspect you must know about as you choose the right link building package is the difference between paid links and packages.
Buying paid links is against the guidelines set by Google webmaster. Purchasing a package for link building allows you to reach out to bloggers and webmasters manually through professional SEO agents which in turn gets you the quality links you need. Rather than paying for links, it is more effective earning them with effort and hard work. Smart website owners who wish to rope in enough traffic create great quality content and give them to bloggers in exchange for links. Paid links are certainly devalued by Google and almost always never work.
Professionally managed link building companies will custom create link building package based on your specific goals. For instance, they may set goals such as promoting viral info graphic by messaging 15 bloggers within a specific period of time or writing 15 guest posts on your behalf. Just buying paid links on the other hand may not work and may even harm your site rankings. The link building service you choose must strive to get contextual, high quality links through manual outreach engagement.
Link building strategies that work well
There are many effective link building strategies that works well and that must be a part of the link building package you choose.
- Sending messages to prominent bloggers and requesting them to accept a quality post
- Webmaster outreach done manually informing them about your content quality
- Creation and syndication of info graphic
- Leveraging social networks such as Twitter and Facebook and reaching out and promoting your site with major social media bloggers
- Yahoo, DMOZ and other high quality directory submission
- Sweepstakes, giveaways and viral campaigns
- Enabling prominent webmasters to find your site through effective press releases
Before you build an effective link building strategy, remember that high PR link syndication, auto-approve and wide syndication links and paid links do not work. Links given for reasons such as manual outreach, promotion and high quality content are the only ones that carry value and work well. Choosing any other type of link building package will decrease your site’s ranking and authority.